Professional After-sales Support
Netis customers can directly contact the Netis service & support center for technical support, or they can choose to contact the Netis certified agent, and the agent will submit a service request to the Netis service and support center on behalf of the user and get response support.
After-sales Service Channels
You can get in touch with Tiandan after-sales service center through any of the following channels to obtain timely support and help.
After-sales service phone number: +86 400-8206509
After-sales service email: CustomerSuccess@netis.com
ON-SITE SERVICE SUPPORT
In the situation that remote support cannot solve the problem, on-site support service will be provided in time. Including product upgrades, product on-site troubleshooting, configuration changes, regular inspections, etc.
- Regular inspection: The cycle of regular inspection is once every 6 months, and the on-site product inspection is performed twice a year during the maintenance period.
- Configuration changes: Configuration changes generated under the framework of the confirmed project interface. Provide on-site support if remote support cannot handle it.
- Product on-site troubleshooting: If the remote support fails to solve the problem due to product problems, on-site troubleshooting will be provided.
- Product upgrades: Including product upgrade requirements arising from “product function update and upgrade”, “product bug repair and upgrade”, and “user-side product new demand upgrade”. If remote support cannot be completed, on-site processing is provided.
REMOTE SERVICE SUPPORT
Netis provides the following remote support channels for product problems that product users may encounter.
- Hotline and mobile phone support channels: 5×8 hours of uninterrupted mobile phone service. Respond in a timely manner when problems with product installation, use, and maintenance occur on the user side.
- E-mail support channel: Provide users with technical support e-mail service. Users can contact the service department by e-mail. Respond to user emails within 24 hours.
- Other support channels: Provide users with other forms of remote support services. Including instant chat tools, online web conferencing, teleconferencing, etc.
Standard Service Response Level
|1||The product is completely unavailable or most of the functions and monitoring applications are unavailable.||Remote response within 2 hours, on-site follow-up within 24 hours.|
|2||The product has one or more monitoring applications unavailable.
Emergency diagnostic support service.
|Remote response within 2 hours, on-site follow-up within 48 hours.|
|3||General issues with the product, including some accessibility features not being available.||Remote response within 4 hours, on-site follow-up within 48 hours.|
|4||Other problems with the product.
New demand for products.
|Remote response within 48 hours, follow-up within 5 working day.|
- Netis provides 1-year standard warranty period for products
Professional product training
User on-site product training
After the product function update and upgrade in the post-delivery period or during the continuous maintenance period, Tiandan will provide users with product-related training.
Training duration: each training time shall not be less than 1 working day.
Training location: user office
Number of trainees: 5 or less
On-site product training on the user side should include the following
Product line product installation, front-end maintenance, application and other related product knowledge, and the relative role of each indicator.
Product line product-related network and application knowledge.
Professional Product Updates
In Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen Netis, there are regional resident engineers.
If in somewhere there is not resident engineers, the on-site follow-up time shall be confirmed by both parties through negotiation.
Product function update and upgrade:
Netis manufacturers regularly update the major version of the product line, which may provide new product functions or features. Users in the continuous maintenance period can choose to upgrade according to the actual situation to obtain new functions. On-site service support is provided on demand for product upgrades.
Product BUG repair and upgrade:
When a bug occurs during the maintenance period of the product and it is confirmed that it needs to be resolved through product development, the Netis manufacturer will generate a corrective version or patch to solve the problem for the user.
New demand upgrades for user-side products:
Users put forward new requirements for products, and Netis responds to users according to the actual situation. If both the user and Netis confirm that the requirement needs further processing, Netis will proceed to process the requirement and generate a new product version.
Netis manufacturers regularly update the major version of the product line, which may provide new product functions or features. Users in the continuous warranty period can choose to upgrade according to the actual situation to obtain new functions. On-site service support is provided on demand for product upgrades.
Contact Netis sales representative immediately to learn more about Netis products performance and how to improve your business.